[tsdemux] ffmpeg :0:: non-existing PPS referenced

cxphong caoxuanphong.khtn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 23:49:19 PDT 2014

I found out the reason of my problem.

It causes by missing *SPS/PPS* so *ffdec_h264* can't decode the stream.
Weird, when receiver run before sender, *ffdec_h264* can decode the stream
without *SPS/PPS* from sender.
Could someone please explain it?

And If I stream only video, I can use *rtph264pay* with option
*config-interval* to resend SPS/PPS so ffdec_h264 can decode the stream, but
here I stream video+audio so I used *rtpmp2tpay*. So I don't know how to fix
this problem with *rtpmp2tpay*.

Thanks all!