Best way of setting enum parameters of elements.

Engin Yüce enginy88 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 01:54:51 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm having trouble with setting some element's properties which has enum
values.
For example I want to set videoflip element's "method" property to
GST_VIDEO_FLIP_METHOD_180, so far I have only managed to do this with:

g_object_set(videoflip, "method", 2, NULL); //GST_VIDEO_FLIP_METHOD_180

I think it's ugly to setting with index numbers. What is the correct way of
setting the enum parameters? I'm using GStreamer 0.10.36.

Many thanks for your help.
-Engin YUCE