GStreamer-1.0 for RedHat

ttmgybta ttmgybta at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 05:53:47 PDT 2014

We are searching desperately the new gstreamer version for RedHat.
In the documentation I was reading the:
Q:	So which GStreamer version should I get?
A:	You should download GStreamer-1.0. GStreamer-0.10 is end-of-life

But we are not able to find a GStreamer-1.0 RPM for RedHat
To be honest, we dare not to compile it, after reading that on the following
download page:
“In general, you should find packages that were specifically made for your
distribution. Do not compile from source yourself unless you are certain you
have to or want to. Do not compile from Git unless you really need some
specific feature that is not released yet, or want to help out developing
GStreamer.”