develop media server using gstreamer framework

Wang Zhenzhong wangzz at avonaco.com
Tue Mar 25 22:43:59 PDT 2014

thank you very much
I will see it detailly

王振中

From: Jose Antonio Santos Cadenas
Date: 2014-03-26 06:22
To: wangzz
CC: Discussion of the development of and with GStreamer
Subject: Re: develop media server using gstreamer framework
We are already writing s mediaserver based on gstreamer.
You can find the code here:
https://github.com/Kurento
Or visit our web site for more details: http://www.kurento.org
Hope that helps.

El 19/03/2014 02:57, "Wang Zhenzhong" <wangzz at avonaco.com> escribió:

I want to develop a media server which supply voice conference/video conference/streaming server...
and the features of gstreamer framework are very suitable to my server.
but I dont know is the gstreamer framework is appropriate for server.
for develop a server,  I must consider the performance and the stability
Is anybody know the performance an d stability of gstreamer?
or Is anybody develop server using gstreamer framework?

THANK YOU

WANGZZ