How to convert to PCAP to webm video?

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Thu Mar 27 12:45:18 PDT 2014

Where does it fail? After getting the H264 frames you should be able to
generate any format. Here is my pipeline that displays from a PCAP file.

gst-launch filesrc location=$1 ! 'raw/x-pcap' ! queue ! pcapparse src-ip=$2
src-port=$3 dst-ip=$4 dst-port=$5 ! \

'application/x-rtp,media=video,payload=104,clock-rate=90000,encoding-name=H264'
! \
    rtph264depay byte-stream=true ! video/x-h264 ! ffdec_h264 ! xvimagesink

I would think that you could simply replace the h264 decode and display
with code to generate the webm format, then write to file.