Showing in browser an H264 TCP stream

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Fri Mar 28 13:37:25 PDT 2014

Firewall issue? Correct port? Have you verified that the chrome system (not
the browser) can receive the stream by a packet capture? If you know that
the pipeline is correct and it doesn't work, then it is likely either a
firewall issue or a mis-configured port. A packet capture should quickly
allow you to determine which (or many other things).