回复: How to convert to PCAP to webm video?

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sat Mar 29 01:59:54 PDT 2014

On Do, 2014-03-27 at 19:02 -0700, birdhur wrote:
> Thanks for your response, thanks so much!
>

>  I used the following command:
>             gst-launch-0.10 webmmux name=mux ! filesrc
> location=oldfile.ext ! filesink location=newfile.webm ! name=demux !
> demux. ! ffmpegcolorspace ! vp8enc ! queue ! mux.video_0 ! demux. !
> progressreport ! audioconvert ! audiorate ! vorbisenc ! queue !
> mux.audio_0
>
>    And it say " No such element or plugin ffmpegcolorspace'
>
>   BTW, I used the version gstreamer-1.0-x86-1.2.3.msi

The 1.0 versions don't have gst-launch-0.10 but gst-launch-1.0. Also the
ffmpegcolorspace element does not exist there anymore but is replaced by
the (more intuitively named) videoconvert element.

Also you probably want to add a queue immediately after each demuxer
srcpad, and the above pipeline has some syntax errors. Try this:

gst-launch-1.0 webmmux name=mux ! filesink location=newfile.webm \
filesrc location=oldfile.pcap ! pcapparse ! decodebin name=dbin \
dbin. ! queue ! videoconvert ! vp8enc ! queue ! mux.video_0 \
dbin. ! queue ! audioconvert ! vorbisenc ! queue ! mux.audio_0

Expertise, Straight from the Source