URI decodbin error

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sat Mar 29 02:12:37 PDT 2014

On Mi, 2014-03-26 at 17:59 +0530, Subodh Chiwate wrote:
> Hi,
> I was trying to play and mp4 file with uridecode bin but got the following
> error.
> The file works fine with playbin and filesrc.
> I was unable to figure out how to pass caps to get the pipeline to work.
> Are the VAAPI drivers causing any issue ?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> @debian:~/CodeBase/CinePlayer_GST_0.0.1/GST_Test_Apps/Debian-7.4$
> gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin
> uri=file:///home/ufouser/Media/H264_With_Audio/trial.mp4 ! qtdemux !
> avdec_h264 ! autovideosink

uridecodebin will already output raw video, try using either playbin or
uridecodebin ! vaapisink

If that still does not work as expected, please provide a GStreamer
debug log and some information about the GStreamer and plugins versions
(including gst-vaapi) you're using.

Expertise, Straight from the Source