seek event on

Dudi.r dudi017 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 04:36:30 PDT 2014

Hi Sebastian!

thank you for your answer.

the main problem is sending seek events when I load pcap file.
from my understanding, pcapparse, doesn't support seeking (not sure exactly
why).

I tried to send the seek event to autovideosink- but with no success.
I tried to separate the two pipelines (according to my previous post) but
according to what you say, I need that the sender will change the rate and
not the receiver (makes sense).

so I can't get away from somehow make the pcapparse (that inside the sender
pipeline) to handle seeks, correct me if I wrong...
by the way- the split  for two pipeline is only one idea to make this work,
this is not mandatory, one (working) pipeline is fine.

so if you have any idea how should I treat this problem without building new
plugin it will be very helpful for me. Im running out of ideas...
or what is wrong with pcaparse, why it doesn't support seek events.

thank you very much!
Dudi.