saving audio into ogg file

leon dudi.reuveni at comm-it.co.il
Sun Mar 30 06:23:17 PDT 2014

cheers!

I have RTP stream that contain g711 audio packets. I need to encode the
audio into ogg file (doesn't matter which encoding method).

so far I have this pipeline:

gst-launch-0.10.exe filesrc location=wave.pcap ! pcapparse src-port=40376 !
"application/x-rtp, payload=(int)18, media=(string)audio,
clock-rate=(int)8000" ! rtppcmadepay  ! alawdec ! audioconvert ! vorbisenc
! oggmux  ! filesink location=out.ogg

I don't know why but the output file is corrupted- longer than it should be
and with stops on the middle.

I also tried without the "audioconvert" but I get the error:

WARNING: erroneous pipeline: could not link alawdec0 to vorbisenc0

can someone please take a look at my pipeline and tell me what am I doing
wrong?
what should come after the alawdec instead of my plugins...?

Thanks in advanced.