Don't understand error

Kenairod doriank at hotmail.fr
Mon Mar 31 03:05:08 PDT 2014

Yeah indeed, I just had to remove the line where I released the string, it
works very well now !
But when I try your code :

   pipeline_definition =
       g_strdup_printf ("tcpclientsrc host=%s port=5000 "
           " ! gdpdepay ! rtph264depay ! ffdec_h264 "
           "! autovideosink sync=false", serverIpAddress);
  data->pipeline = gst_parse_launch (pipeline_definition, &error)

  g_free (pipeline_definition);

The video doesn't show, so I kept my code (I know it isn't a beautiful one
but as long as it works I'm ok ^^).

Thanks to all of you !