vaapidecode to xvimagesink

Joe McDonald joe.mcdonald at vecima.com
Fri May 2 08:29:00 PDT 2014

I've installed the libjpeg-turbo8 that came with ubuntu, as well as
libjpeg-turbo-official_1.3.1_amd64 from sourceforge and I still get this
error.  The build scripts seem to be linking to the wrong library.  This
could be due to an unusual environment on my machine, and if so I'd like to
figure out what I can do to correct it.

Do I need to remove some conflicting libraries? How can I force the build to
use the correct libjpeg-turbo instead of libturbojpeg?

Thanks!