vaapidecode to xvimagesink

Joe McDonald joe.mcdonald at vecima.com
Fri May 2 10:10:01 PDT 2014

Got around this issue by simply temporarily renaming the libturbojpeg.a file which allows my build to continue and instead I now have vaapidownload as a plugin option for gstreamer-vaapi.

Some oddities though when running files through gstreamer now though.  The aspect ratio for all videos is coming out square.  Or at least 4:3.  I can't really find any information about this, anyone have any ideas?  The SRC/SINK information is providing the correct 1920x1080 and yet the playout is completely wrong.

Thanks again