How can use mpegts APIs in external C/C++ program

Gstlili ti_mourad at yahoo.fr
Tue May 6 04:24:59 PDT 2014

Hi all,
I have written a Gstreamer program that do these functions:
- Listen to RTP streaming (MPEG-TS stream)
- Demux the MPEG-TS stream
- Filter the audio track to save it into a wave file

This program *work perfectly* with a stream that *have only one service (one
program)*.

Now, I have a stream with* multi-program and multi audio tracks*. *I want to
select only a specific audio track from a specific program to save it into a
wave file, knowing that I have the PIDs of all tracks.*

How can I fix the following C program "gsttest.c"?
Or, how can I use the mpegts APIs that are under "/gst/mpegts/*.h" ?
Or, how can I select the program number using the tsdemux plugin in C/C++ ?

Thank you,
I will be happy for help.

gsttest.c
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4666763/gsttest.c>