Identity Element in silent=FALSE mode not printing anything

Michael Gruner michael.gruner at ridgerun.com
Tue May 6 09:26:42 PDT 2014

Hi Rene

Identity messages won't show up by default. To print them out you need
to do something like the following in your application:

g_signal_connect( pipeline, "deep-notify", G_CALLBACK(
gst_object_default_deep_notify ), NULL );

That should print them to stdout. I'm unsure about the warnings, but
they're not related to the identity not printing anything.

Michael