Playing RTP stream has artifacts and sound problems

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Wed May 7 07:25:39 PDT 2014

OK, you say that the stream is RTP with MP2T inside. So you need something
like:

udpsrc <...> !
'application/x-rtp,media=video,payload=33,clock-rate=90000,encoding-name=H264'\
     ! rtpmp2tdepay ! mpegtsdemux ! more stuff.

You probably want a 'T' (tee) to branch off the different programs for
their respective decoders. This isn't complete but should get you started.