Compile error for Git Master

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Fri May 9 09:22:18 PDT 2014

Le vendredi 09 mai 2014 à 08:29 +0200, Sebastian Dröge a écrit :

> What we don't support however is if someone disables the debugging
> system and then expects things to compile with -Werror. There will be
> quite a few compiler warnings about unused or set but not used
> variables, which are only used by debugging statements.

Oh, and thanks for the info, I've been trying to avoid unused so far, I
didn't know it was acceptable. For this case it would be really annoying
to badger lots more ifdef to avoid this warning. When I looked at the
code, the fix was already there, so only that case where the debugging
is removed remained.

cheers,
Nicolas