Can't get dynamically added sinks to work.

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Mon May 12 07:57:47 PDT 2014

It works better than my test code, but its still has issues. The first time
I ran it, it managed to add three output windows before everything froze.
It claimed to be removing windows, but they wouldn't go away until 10-20
seconds after it said it had removed one.

On subsequent runs on different monitors, it performed much better, with
the only issue being that new windows that appeared were frozen for 1-2
seconds before starting to animate.

--
Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.