qt-gstreamer documentation

Bart Koppe bk at a-bort.org
Tue May 13 05:49:51 PDT 2014

Hi,
There is the command gst-inspect/gst-inspect-1.0/gst-inspect-0.1 and then
you mention the element, e.g. # gst-inspect-1.0 h264enc
Also there is the html front-end of this mailing-list (easier to search):
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/
And the gstreamer official documentation:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/
(but still i'm stuck ;) )
Best,
Bart

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Avik Pal <avikpal.me at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been looking for a detailed documentation of qt-gstreamer (like the
> one available for gstreamer/gsreamer plugin development) but till now I
> could only find some sporadic information here and there. It would be great
> if anyone can point me to the available resources in this regard.
>
> Regards,
>
> Avik Pal
> Intern at Google Summer of Code'14
> Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology,Shibpur<http://www.becs.ac.in/>