Can't get dynamically added sinks to work.

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Tue May 13 12:41:46 PDT 2014

Okay, so it turns out I'm an idiot. For the kinds of pipelines I'm building
I shouldn't have my default be:

  videosrc ! tee ! fakesink

but this:

  videosrc ! tee ! queue ! fakesink

With that one change all of my issues and difficulties have gone away and
everything just works now.

I still haven't figured out why I saw one bad run with Sebastian's code,
but as I haven't been able to reproduce it, I'm going to put it down to an
interaction with the phases of the moon, and not worry about it any more.