AV synchronization for Audio and Video parallel pipelines

Manoj89 manoj89vcet at gmail.com
Mon May 12 20:56:07 PDT 2014

Hi,
   I have created a parallel pipelines for playback of Audio and Video
Elementary Streams like this:

   For video
   appsrc->h264parser->avdec_h264->videoconvert->videosink

   For Audio
   appsrc->aacparser->faad->audioconvert->audiosink

  I am using the appsrc in the push mode as my video and audio frame size is
not fixed.I am getting the playback of audio and video but there is no
synchronization between them.Can anyone tell me how I can achieve sync in
these case.

With Regards
Manoj