change font and backgroundcolor in text- and timeoverlay

Hamza Mr.X hamza_the_one at hotmail.de
Mon May 19 02:20:16 PDT 2014

Hi,
how can i remove the border and the shadow from my text in textoverlay?my pipeline:gst-launch-1.0.exe videotestsrc ! video/x-raw,width=1920,height=1080  ! textoverlay font-desc="calibri 60px" text="Hello" ! autovideosink
how can i remove the border from the timeoverlay and change the background to green (not shaded)? ist it possible to say that the timeovelay format is: "xx:xx:xx:xx" and not "x:xx:xx:xxx"?my pipeline:gst-launch-1.0.exe videotestsrc ! video/x-raw,width=1920,height=1080  !
timeoverlay halignment=left valignment=bottom text="Stream time:"  ! autovideosink
thanks