hi,i have a question for gst-rtsp-server,could you help me?

koler koler koler.mydesign at gmail.com
Tue May 20 00:53:59 PDT 2014

hi,
i am sorry to disturb your business.i have a question of
gst-rtsp-server for a long time.i could not solve it.i know you are
author for it,i hope i could get some lights.thanks.
i use gst-rtsp-server to stream my h264 video on rtsp.my gstreamer
pipeline have two purposes.one is streamming h264 video on
rtsp.another is saving video on harddisk.my gstream pipeline could
complete the work.but i find video could not be saved on harddisk if
remote client does not access rtsp port.that is ,if there is no client
request rtsp server,the whole gstream pipeline could not work.i want
to the pipeline could save video on harddisk whatever the client is
requesting or not.what could i do for realizing the object?
any comment would be appreciated.thanks very much

Koler