Application Element interaction

Yogesh Tyagi yogesh.bit2006 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 22:53:55 PDT 2014

For some sparse streams, my video sink element fails to do prerolling
because there is too much audio data in the stream which stalls the demux
and the complete pipeline stuck .I am trying to notify the application when
first buffer is received on demux's video source pad, so that application
can lock video pad and change the state for audio, which will make room in
demux to process more data to complete the prerolling for video sink.

Do you see some other solution for this problem?

Thanks,
Yogesh