Buffers dropped due to temporal clipping

Yogesh Tyagi yogesh.bit2006 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 06:22:52 PDT 2014

In my plugin

start position in segment is getting updated through
gst_segment_set_newsegment() api from element_sink_event function when
GST_EVENT_NEWSEGMENT is received on the video sink pad.

and stop position in the segment is being updated on each buffer that is
received in element_sink_chain function through gst_segment_set_last_stop()
api.

is this correct?

Thanks,

Yogesh