sidplay2 for gst-plugins-ugly

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Sat May 24 06:03:19 PDT 2014

Le samedi 24 mai 2014 à 18:18 +0800, JIA Pei a écrit :

> Is there a plan for gstreamer to be depent on sidplay2, instead of
> sidplay1?

Not that I know of, this being a very niche format. If you are
interested in porting, please feel free. We post patches, including
enhancements through the bug tracking system, bugs.gnome.org. If you are
not a developer and would just like to request this, you may also file a
bug for that, a developer might do it for you eventually.

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer&component=gst-plugins-ugly

cheers,
Nicolas