Issue in transcode pipeline

Sudhir vndkst at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 00:00:23 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am building transcode pipeline using Gstreamer 1.2.2. src_1 of decodebin
is connected to audio encoder and src_0 is connected to video encoder. Audio
and video encoder output is connected to muxer -> filesink. Dot file shows
all the links in the pipeline properly, but pipeline doesn't run, it freezes
after below given warning.

WARN  GST_PADS gstpad.c:3620:gst_pad_peer_query:<decodebin_0:src_1> could
not send sticky events
WARN  GST_PADS gstpad.c:3620:gst_pad_peer_query:<decodebin_0:src_1> could
not send sticky events
WARN  GST_PADS gstpad.c:3620:gst_pad_peer_query:<decodebin_0:src_0> could
not send sticky events

What could be the reason?

This is how the pipeline looks.
filesrc -> decodebin -> video/x-raw -> videoconvert -> audioconvert ->
x264enc ->   mpegtsmux ->filesink

                           -> audio/x-raw -> audioconvert -> audioresample
-> voaacenc->

Thanks in advance
~ Sudhir