Compile and build gstreamer plugin

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Tue May 27 08:53:52 PDT 2014

No. That is from './configure --help' and trial and error. Look at the
output (displayed on the screen and config.log) and see what is included
that you need. If it references packages that aren't on your system that
you want, you will need to find and load them (google is your friend). It
will likely take several iterations, which is why I suggested using a
script so it is easier and repeatable.