what is problem with mp4mux

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Tue May 27 09:10:25 PDT 2014

I think that there should be a standard reply template for this kind of
message.

1. What OS are you using?
2. What version of GStreamer are you using?
3. What player generates the error and what is the error?
4. Get a detailed log showing the problem. How you get the log depends on
the OS. However, it is also well documented in the GStreamer documentation.