Switching between USB earphone and regular earphone

hustxyj hustxyj at sina.com
Thu May 29 00:46:04 PDT 2014

Dear all:

I am dealing with a problem with USB earphone device. On my PC, I had two
devices: A USB earphone and a regular earphone. The USB earphone worked.
When I plugged out the USB earphone, the sound should switch to the regular
earphone. So I called the function before restarting a new pipe:

gst_element_set_state (p->playback.pipe, GST_STATE_NULL);

gst_object_unref (GST_OBJECT(p->playback.pipe));

However, the gst_element_set_state function blocked.

Now I am so confused and need your help.

Thanks!

--

Yongjian