Flushing the pipeline in GST 0.10

vks7979 vikas.bm.x at gmail.com
Thu May 29 09:47:19 PDT 2014

Thank you Tim and Nicholas for the help.

I am sending the flush start/stop events on to the pad of the element and
after doing the below the flush is working file and the pipepline resumes
just fine

     1. I had to block on the source pad of the file source so that it does
not send data when the pads of demux are not accepting any data.

     2. Send the new segment event after the flush_stop event.