<v4l2src0:pool:src> error with STREAMON 22 (Invalid argument)

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Thu May 29 12:47:57 PDT 2014

Le jeudi 29 mai 2014 à 15:30 -0400, Nicolas Dufresne a écrit :

> All this seems to fall from the initial problem, though I'll try to
> see if I also get such a fall through, and will se if I can make it
> faile more cleanly, and with a negotiation error.

Just tested over here, with git master (I'm starting to think you have
1.3.2 right ?). The pipeline you have given me correctly fails on
parse_launch return NULL and sets an error "WARNING: erroneous pipeline:
could not link v4l2src0 to videoconvert0". Then I fixed that, and turns
out my webcam supports this format. Fot no-linked error, which is
normal, I didn't link the webmux. Then I've set an invalid framerate, to
find that I get an error "no-negotiated". This is all correct, so maybe
make a build using current git master, or wait for next dev release.

Nicolas