Multiple Appsrc in a single Gstreamer Pipeline

Manoj89 manoj89vcet at gmail.com
Thu May 29 21:32:48 PDT 2014

Hi,
 (i)  Is it possible to have the multiple appsrc in a single gstreamer
pipeline and make these multiple appsrc to be seekable? Say that I have one
appsrc for video and one appsrc for audio.Now is it possible to get the AV
sync among them and also the make seekable.

(ii) If i make appsrc seekable then I need to have "seek-data" callback for
multiple appsrc existing in pipeline?
    or is there any method in GstBaseSrc from which we can make multiple
appsrc to work together and make them seekable?

Any ideas on this?