Reset clock

slayer69 69slayer69 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 08:11:12 PDT 2014

Hi,
I have problem with pipeline with appsrc and d3dvideosink when I'm changing
the stream data, with different time. I tried clean pipeline and reset time
with gst_event_new_flush_start() and gst_event_new_flush_stop() with reset
time flag, before new buffers but with no luck. It seems that d3dvideosink
clock or something has not reset. when I turn d3dvideosync to async mode I
can see the video but in speed as appsrc can push/pull.

Is here any solution how to reset pipeline or what i'm doing wrong???

thank you for answers