Building with GStreamer 1.0

Avik Pal avikpal.me at gmail.com
Sat May 31 07:29:57 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to build QtGstreamer-master with Gstreamer 1.0. I am using
Fedora 20 and I have both Gstreamer 0.10 and 1.0 installed in my system
(both gst-inspect-1.0 and gst-inspect-0.10 works).

While trying to do make install in QtGstreamer I am getting this following
error:
/usr/local/Package gstreamer-1.0 was not found in the pkg-config search
path./libgstqtvideosink.so

I have done rpm -ql gstreamer1 which gives this [1]. I tried adding these
paths to PKG_CONFIG_PATH but to no avail. What am I missing here

Avik Pal
Intern at Google Summer of Code'14
Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology,Shibpur
<http://www.becs.ac.in/>

​[1] http://paste.kde.org/pepytxz8s​