Problem with porting playbin in a pipeline from Gst-0.10 to Gst1.0

Victor henri nadaeck at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 04:38:26 PST 2014

Hi Tim

I found out the solution. It was in the code at the time of linking playbin with my pipeline.

My code was:

audiopad = gst_element_get_static_pad (audioconvert, "sink");
gst_element_add_pad (pipeline, gst_ghost_pad_new (NULL, audiopad));
g_object_set(G_OBJECT(playbin), "audio-sink", pipeline, NULL);
gst_object_unref (audiopad);

On the second line, I had to replace NULL by "sink" :

gst_element_add_pad (pipeline, gst_ghost_pad_new ("sink", audiopad));

And it works perfectly now

Thank you so much for your kind help

Victor