GL plugin generic example on RPI

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Tue Nov 4 12:16:51 PST 2014

Hi all,

I'm trying to port the generic gl example:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/tree/tests/examples/gl/generic/cube/main.cpp

to the Raspberry Pi.

I've managed to run it with a few adaptions
- no GLU
- changed the quad draw method

It runs, it outputs the fps, I think it displays one (corrupt)frame
before going black. But that's it. I thought I'd draw on red background
to see if I at least have control over the display context using
glClearColor(1.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f); (l122) But no red unfortunately.

Are there any different other things I should do to control the GLES
context? Or any tips?

source:
https://gist.github.com/sphaero/eac4d01013bd2b0e2205

debug log:
http://paste.debian.net/130308/

Running latest (last weekend) gst from git.

Rg,

Arnaud
--
w: http://www.sphaero.org