pulsesrc ! level show some noise

Dušan Poizl poizl at maindata.sk
Thu Nov 6 06:12:03 PST 2014

Can someone please try if it is my bug or something else? Take the
example code from this link
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-good-plugins/html/gst-plugins-good-plugins-level.html

1. run $ pactl load-module module-null-sink
2. in code replace "audiotestsrc" with "pulsesrc"
3. add g_object_set(audiotestsrc, "device", "null.monitor", NULL);

compile and watch the dB values.

Dňa 04.11.2014 o 19:55 Dušan Poizl napísal(a):