Listening on EOS events for GstBin

enienws engin.firat at adonissyazilim.com
Thu Nov 6 06:58:51 PST 2014

Hello Tim,

My problem can be defined as follows:
1. After I have sent the EOS event in "pad_probe_cb" function to bin's
sinkpad (ghostpad) ...
2. I am able to handle "GST_MESSAGE_ELEMENT" message in "bus_cb" function
and  then ...
3. I set NULL state to bin and then remove it from pipeline by using the
code portion
gst_element_set_state(bin, GST_STATE_NULL);
gst_bin_remove(GST_BIN(pipeline), bin);
4. After removing the old bin I create a new bin by using "CreateNewBin()"
function.
5. But after all, the new pipeline never comes to PLAYING state.

Problem is now actually disability to set new bin to PLAYING state.

Regards.