How to make avdec_h264 use custom buffer pool to dump decoded data

ajay kumar ajay.kumar502 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 02:17:03 PST 2014

Am using Gstreamer-1.0. I've a pool of display buffers which I want
'avdec_h264' decoder plugin to use to dump decoded raw data. Currently I'm
doing a 'memcpy' of decoded raw buffers to the display buffers which is
deteriorating the framerate. So, how can I make 'avdec_h264' use the display
buffers directly to dump the decoded data from application and avoid the
'memcpy'.