gst-rtsp-0.10.8 on Android

moonzai moonzai95 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 22:02:56 PST 2014

I successfuly compiled gst-rtsp-0.10.8 for Android, now I am making a test
application. I modified tutorial 2 and added codings from test_launch
example. Created server then mapping, pipeline with factory and then
attached factory to mappings. I changed codec to jpeg and payer too. Now
when I launch application, and I try to connect with I get message
"gst_rtsp_media_prepair failed to preroll pipeline", when again connecting,
its fails with message " assertion 'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed" and
shutsdown. Can you ease help what I am doing wrong?