Spectrum seems different when porting from 0.10 to 1.0

Victor henri nadaeck at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 01:11:23 PST 2014

Well I have cleant my code a lot and it seems to work now; I am sorry for the disturbance and thank you for your help.
No caps were negociated actually. I was previously asking the question when "gst_element_link_filtered" had to be used, since I can see that the pipeline seems working exaclty the same way with or without it. I still don't know how to use it properly.

Victor