BadShmSeg when adding textoverlay dynamically

Francisco Velázquez francisco.javier at me.com
Mon Nov 17 03:48:20 PST 2014

Hi Tim

I replaced ‘textoverlay' with ‘identity'. The error is still the same. You can also see in the graphs below, that the identity element is linked only if I remove and add again the ximagesink. Anyway, the BadShmSeg error persists.

Code: http://pastebin.com/g1MWRtdu
Debug log: http://pastebin.com/swakGaJv

Code: http://pastebin.com/pY9PLDKr
Debug log: http://pastebin.com/enPCN9LV

Did you push your changes of test-effect-switch.c into the repository? I cannot see them in http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-base/tree/tests/icles/test-effect-switch.c?h=master

Yes, I should look at the gstinsertbin library. Thank you for the hint.

Best regards,

Francisco