TEEing the video

Ian Davidson id012c3076 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 10:32:53 PST 2014

I have had another opportunity to test my program, both in its original
form and with my attempted improvements.

I notice that the 'working version' does set a timestamp in the Auto
Ring Buffer to 99:99:99.999999999 several times, but it does eventually
stop and then the pipeline reports that it has transitioned to the
PLAYING state.  However, if I add my extra elements to the pipeline,
whether I link them or not, the pipeline never transitions to the
PLAYING state and is constantly filling the buffer with timestamps.

I accept that I may have done something foolish - but if I could see it
I would not be writing here.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Ian