AW: AW: valve, unexpected functionality

Thornton, Keith keith.thornton at zeiss.com
Thu Nov 20 03:59:06 PST 2014

under windows, I get the same effect with both glimagesink and d3dvideosink.
I tried the pipeline without async=false on my Linux machine at home. I can't try it out where I am because I am surrounded by windows monoculture :-(
If I set GST_DEBUG=GST_STATES:5,GST_EVENT:5 I can see that the filesink gets eos but not the displaysink.