TEEing the video

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Sat Nov 22 05:57:58 PST 2014

Le 2014-11-21 16:33, Ian Davidson a écrit :
> Is my problem to do with using v4l2src as the source? Is there some
> other source I should use with my webcam? Should I use some other sink
> than autovideosink? Help!
If you want help, please provide a better description of your
pipeline(s) (e.g. in gst-launch-1.0 syntax), version of GStreamer being
used. Clearly you are connecting two elements that don't match
(not-negotiated). Could be anything from color format, to bitstream
format. You could be missing a parser, or anything else.

Nicolas