rtpbin issue using gst-rtsp-server-1.0 on Android

Eric-BTG eric.chaloin at bt-ground.com
Mon Nov 24 05:22:10 PST 2014

Hi,

Thanks, I have understood my mistake... I have incrementally added missing
plugins and it's fine now. Thank you !

I have another question, it's about linking static libs. My first intention
was to use $(GSTREAMER_PLUGINS_NET) in order to include whole lib set. When
I use it with my gstreamer build it fails at runtime because "libsrtp.so"
was not found. Likely srtp static lib was not linked as static.

I have the same problem when building slomo tutorials. If I build raw
Tutorial 5 with gstreamer-1.0-android-armv7-debug-1.4.4 linking is granted.
But if I build it from dist/android_arm I have a runtime issue because
android app is trying to load libopenh264.so..

(All statics libs are available in dist/android_arm/lib).

Is there something to do to only link against static lib and not shared
libs?

Regards,

Eric