Proposal: GstCheck: gst_check_get_buffers

Tiago Katcipis tiagokatcipis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:04:21 PST 2014

Just another thing. I'm also testing event handling on my plugin. Is there
a way to check out this, like a "events" variable ?

This time I checked and it does not seem to exist :-).

Perhaps could be a good idea to have a way to introspect on the events,
just like it can be done with the buffers. Or no ?