Setting module properties for a bin through CLI?

Peter Maersk-Moller pmaersk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 04:29:12 PST 2014

There seem indeed to be a mechanism to set the parameters for a submodule
of a bin on the command line. The following example sets the latency
parameter of the rtspsrc module

gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin source::latency=1000
uri=rtsp://something/something .....

Perhaps there even exist documentation somewhere that documents what rules
to follow when doing so?

Best regards
Peter MM