Building GStreamer for Android on Windows

pankaj bansal pankaj.bansal.jiit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 04:42:08 PST 2014

Hi

I am trying to build GStreamer for Android on Windows. I am some how not
stuck somewhere.
I have worked on JAVA and I know the concepts of JNI and all very well.  I
am new to using ndk and not able to figure out how to use it

What I understand is I need to build GSreamer and then a some
"gstreamer.jar" will be generated. Then I will import GStreamer Tutorial in
ADT. I have downloaded ADT and NDK. I will add the GStreamer jar in build
path of Eclipse and build my android apk. I just have following questions

1. How to build the GStremer SDK using ndk-build
2. I have downloaded and updated ADT and NDK. How to use them to build the
Tutorial using GStreamer SDK in eclipse.

I just need some help to start. I studied
http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Installing+for+Android+development
but its not clear about building the GStreamer and configuring eclipse. I
am very sorry if the questions are very naive.

Regards
Pankaj Bansal